<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
	<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/members/shadow77/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://gaybondagefiction.com/members/shadow77/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shadow77.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 08:47:14 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21bc580c41b49c21d4f027c67753eb24</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/changed-circumstances-8/#comment-2831</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:37:25 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have just read number 8. As with the other installments, this is an excellently written piece. The writer makes us feel as if we are there with our poor Rafe, although as a masochist, I look word to more of the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bd1fb1515ede10b51aa305ce5298cd2</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/patient-jock/#comment-2640</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jan 2022 05:14:40 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good story, but it appears that the good hot torture would have just being started! Please have us some more!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96d0aded2b6c2074700667c027fe74e4</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/white-collar-perks-chapter-3/#comment-2639</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:32:25 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I, too, would like to hearmore about what happened to Jimmy. Great story, but I would have some more details of the “toy” and how they arrested during the late night.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a9daf6b5d7718153438c8e438145061</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/mayan-mayhem-2/#comment-2638</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:57:36 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Kronmire4 And Amalaric creations are the best! This one, along wit the Stepson’s Doom, are both the hottest stories I’ve read. Too bad neither have been continued. Does any one know if either or both will be. I c [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63f2786c2da988cc13db538f6b7e0086</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/desperate-deal-4/#comment-2632</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Dec 2021 16:42:03 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking forward to the next chapter.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ff88407c3523eb843f13704178204c5</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/handsom-naked-hostage/#comment-2604</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:40:10 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Weird&#8230;.but it kept me enhanced until the end. A beautiful man!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af85e6a291d338fa14cb865836075545</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/stepsons-doom-14/#comment-2603</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:14:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still hoping another chapter to come. Best story on thi s site!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87a31e293e2541f570c8f3ad3d895512</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/dave/#comment-2576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:52:48 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are we going to see more of this. I sure hopeso!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">193d8db94b571c407e522f219762ed44</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/sacrifice-submission/#comment-2575</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:41:51 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One of my best of all so read on this site. Would have liked or hear a couple of details of the brothers new life together, and hated to see it end.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d07a9ce728cfc76f56ce1ec395931f89</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/stepsons-doom-14/#comment-2568</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:53:03 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Correction…cbt not cat….damn auto-correct!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15ad499f9cf15fc3de78fd99892a09ac</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/stepsons-doom-14/#comment-2567</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:51:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On of best ever! I know it as been a long time, but would love to see at least a few more chapters….more episodes of Colt, Charlie, Daniel, and the new red head, and maybe some cat thrown in to their t [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f66731cbaa2cdf6889648ea19029989</guid>
				<title> | Gay Bondage Fiction</title>
				<link>https://gaybondagefiction.com/todd-sanders-northern-syria/#comment-2517</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jul 2021 23:30:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love this story…getting read to start on Syria. Great pictures&#x2764;&#xfe0f;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>